Welcome to Wycombe Arts Centre
We are a haven for alternative, upcoming and fringe arts, halfway between London & Oxford in the Chilterns AONB.
Formerly Arts4Every1, WAC is essentially a set of spaces available for community hire with regular events, performances, exhibitions and opportunities for the creative, young or old!
Our amazing old church setting is on historic, colourful Desborough Road near the town centre, only a 3-4 minute walk from Eden Shopping Centre and the Bus Station, and provides a much-needed edge to arts activity in this evolving region.
Explore expression, create an impression. Have fun, witness magic.
The Summer Programme at Wycombe Arts Centre is now on in line with Govt. advice regarding Covid-19.
Our regular events like Open Mic, Skeptiks and Art Club will not be running until further notice whilst our feature events are starting up again, with all health & safety measures being observed. We also have some small workshops running and our spaces are being used safely for private hires.
As a Charity and community organisation, we do our best to serve the Wycombe District and South Bucks, sharing life and experiences through the Arts. The health of our vulnerable friends & families is paramount, and we thank everyone for their understanding and consideration at this challenging time.
See you all soon we hope.
Come down for these monthly events
- Wycombe Community Cinema (1st wed of the month, 7-10pm)
- Skeptics in the Pub (3rd Wed of the month, 7-10pm)
- Guitari Lounge (monthly under 18’s Open Mic night)
- Sunday Jam (last sunday of the month 4.30-7.30pm)
- Art Club (last tuesday of the month, 7-10pm)
Weekly events also currently include
- Pottery & Ceramics classes
- Social Link cafe (open to public Wednesday and thursdays)
- Open Art Studio (coming 2020)
Check the calendar for details and all other events!