Date(s) - 08/08/2020 - 23/08/2020
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Wycombe Arts Centre
Lockdown Art Exhibition: Creativity During a Pandemic
Wycombe Arts Centre is gradually opening its doors again for safe activities both inside and out. To kick things off, we’ll be hosting a Lockdown Art Exhibition from the 8th to the 23rd August 2020, representing creativity during the lockdown period. Exhibits will include: paintings, sculptures, crafts, photography, film, writing, music and more.
We’re also proud to exhibit Signdance Collective International – our company in residence – and their Arts Council funded lockdown project “Time”, which represents a range of international creative collaborations and which will be screened throughout the exhibition period.
We’ve worked within government guidelines to create a safe environment. The exhibition will take place in our magnificent Victorian church space to enable social distancing.
OTHER KEY INFO:
* Opening times: 10am – 5pm at weekends and 2pm – 5pm Wednesdays and Fridays.
* Entrance is free to artists and visitors (visitor donations accepted and encouraged).
* The exhibition will be staffed across all opening times for safety and security.
* Exhibition work doesn’t have to represent a pandemic theme but is work which has been created during this current period.
* Selected works will be available for sale after the exhibition – please contact the artists directly for further info.
* We hope to run some acoustic music and bottle bar sessions in the garden over the weekends, weather permitting!
* Jan Gaska
* Stevyn Colgan
* Kim Major-George
* Neil Marshment Photography
* Dread Falls Theatre
* Tilly Photography
* Lydia Smith
* Ed Sylvester
* Mark Page
* Bubblegum Print Studio
And many more!