A Complete Guide to Painting with Gouache
Artist Amy Beckwith is holding three-hour art workshops at Wycombe Arts Centre. Each class demonstrates a range of step-by-step methods on how to paint with gouache in a range of processes and artistic subjects.
During these Saturday workshops, you will learn a variety of exciting techniques in gouache including how to paint visual effects with paint brushes, how to mix colours to complement your artworks and how to create expressive pictures and sketches.
Two Saturday workshops:
- 5th February & 12th February 10.00am – 1.00pm
- £20 per person, per workshop
- Demonstrations and art materials included
- Please book early to secure your place
To book, contact Amy Beckwith:
- Tel: 07936 798687
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.amynadiadesigns.co.uk
About Amy’s Work
Amy Beckwith is a gouache artist and tutor teaching a variety of art courses. Her artworks are created using gouache and a mix of watercolour mediums. Her paintings take inspiration from wildlife, landscapes and flowers. Amy’s courses are ideal for adult learners wanting to start a new hobby and develop their own painting style.